Assistant Director of Recruitment
Country Healthcare is looking for top talent to join our team
We are a leader in the healthcare staffing industry with a primary focus on providing nurse, allied, physician (locum tenens) staffing services and workforce solutions to the healthcare market. We provide retained physician and healthcare executive search services. In addition, we are a leading provider of education and training programs specifically for the healthcare marketplace.
The Assistant Director of Recruitment ADR will provide leadership to our Travel Nursing team responsible for recruiting and placing healthcare professionals for travel nursing assignments throughout the US. The ADR will provide the leadership and strategic initiative needed to support the recruitment team s effort in maintaining an active pool of healthcare professionals who can be matched to client facilities needs, ultimately impacting fill rate, revenue, and profitability.
* Develop strategic initiatives with corresponding action plans to meet working nurse volume and profit goals.
* Align long term team goals with individual short term goals to promote accountability through clear expectations.
* Manage individual production goals that ultimately drive financial results for both clients and employees, thus resulting in growth and retention.
* Communicate milestones and successes that keep team focused, engaged, motivated and inspired.
* Assess individual performance, develop employee skills and abilities and implement plans for improvement as needed. Leader will facilitate annual performance evaluations cyclically.
* Mitigate and/or resolve concerns for impacting healthcare travelers through initiating contact with professional and orchestrating resolution.
* Cultivate an environment of accountability, responsibility and trust amongst the team.
* Attract, select and retain talent through participation and ownership in the interview, selection and onboarding process.
* Facilitate planning for training of new team members while conducting training as needed. Work with the functional training department to facilitate scheduling of courses and one-on-one development when appropriate.
* Model Standards of Excellence platform within Cross Country Healthcare.
* Other duties as assigned, with or without accommodation.
CRITICAL COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS
* Building People Capability: Commitment to ensuring that the right people are in the right roles and that individual's feel empowered and supported to reach their potential; provides coaching to foster the learning of their team members, and likewise plays an active role in acquiring, developing and retaining talent for the larger organization.
* Impact and Influence: Ability to persuade, convince, or motivate others to support an idea or act in a way that will best help the business; authentic and displays humble confidence; listens well and is able to use underlying cues or knowledge of others to create a desired impression or perspective.
* Strategic Agility: Eagerness and ability to learn quickly and leverage a flexible mindset in response to shifting dynamics, adversity, and/or change; continually pushes oneself, their teams, and their businesses to learn, to generate new ideas, and (at times) to take needed risks to position the company favorably in the marketplace.
* Business Acumen: In-depth knowledge of the business, industry, external marketplace, and the ability to conceptually pull together patterns or connections that are not clearly related; ability to apply insight across a wide range of tactical to strategic issues in order to consistently identify and select the best course of action.
* Associate or Bachelor degree preferred
* 12 to 24 months of sales experience in the service industry and/or recruiting experience preferred
* 2 years experience as leadership/management capacity required
* Basic knowledge of computer operations and applications including MS Office products: Outlook, Excel, Word
Cross Country Healthcare offers a competitive compensation and benefits program including: Medical plan, Dental plan, Life insurance, Disability plan, 401K plan and Tuition Assistance
Cross Country Healthcare is an EEO employer - M/F/ Veteran/Disability
Boca Raton, Florida, United States