Assistant Division Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
The Assistant Division Manager (ADM) will maximize the sale of supplier brands to the trade and consumers through effective key account management and selling execution that permits achievement of company and supplier objectives.
The ADM is a problem solver who will be the "right hand" of the Division Manager to solve specific customer and rep issues, be wine coaches and focus on top accounts. ADM's will be statutory supervisors.
* Take a major role in the education , information, and direction to your assigned division concerning our wine category.
* Solve customer issues or rep problems as they are escalated to the DM.
* Partner with reps on top 10-20 accounts in the division to develop customized solutions to meet customer needs.
* Wine Coaching and Mentoring - The ADM should have extra knowledge of wine to be able to coach reps.
* Key involvement in the teams hiring and selection process, coaching, and issuance of corrective discipline.
* Provide leadership, guidance and support needed to attain the commitment and motivation of all team personnel.
* A Bachelor's degree from an accredited four year college or university in related field or equivalent experience.
* 3 to 5 years of sales experience in the beverage alcohol industry.
*FOR A DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION VISIT YOUNG'S MARKET CAREER PAGE