Assistant Estimator / Project Manager 8/17/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION
We are seeking an Assistant Estimator / Project Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for helping prepare commercial roofing estimates/proposals/bids and assisting with project management. You will also assist with obtaining data for estimate preparation.
* Assist the estimators with take-off and preparation of estimates, proposals and formal bid documents.
* Perform computer aided drafting (CAD) of roofing layouts and details (Adobe AutoCAD LT)
* You will learn estimating techniques and terminology as required to assist with estimate preparation.
* Must be proficient in MS Office
* You will develop a working knowledge of roofing, sheet metal and waterproofing products.
* Assist with the compilation of data and preparation of architectural submittal packets.
* Download drawings and specifications for bidding from various websites.
* Position will lead to advancement with experience.
* Must have a valid driver's license and a reliable vehicle.
* Must have good mathematical aptitude.
* An AS or BSdegree in a construction related field is a plus
* Knowledge of the construction industry is a plus.
* Must be able to climb a ladder and carry a minimum of 50 pounds
* Must be deadline and detail-oriented
* Must be able to read architectural construction drawings.
* Must process strong leadership qualities