Assistant Excecutive Housekeeper- InterContinental Hotel Los Angeles Century City at Beverly Hills
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Los Angeles, CA
* Do you see yourself as an
* Assistant Executive Housekeeper
* ? What's your passion? Whether you're into baseball, bull fighting or baking, at IHG we're interested in YOU\. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies \- people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do\. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team\.*
* _Ideally located on Avenue of the Stars in Century City, the_
* _InterContinental Los Angeles Hotel is just minutes away from Beverly Hills and close to LAX airport, Santa Monica and Hollywood\. Our property offers 364 elegant guest rooms, including 150 spacious suites, all with private balconies and inspiring panoramic views of the ocean or the Hollywood Hills\. Dedicated to providing guests with exceptional service, the InterContinental Los Angeles evokes a unique combination of understated elegance and modern luxury\._
* This challenging position has overall responsibility for assisting in managing the housekeeping and laundry operation to ensure product quality standards are met and that optimum service is provided to hotel guests, and will serve as Executive Housekeeper in his/her absence\. You will assist in managing the day\-to\-day activities of the housekeeping department; schedule employees to ensure proper coverage while ensuring all staff are properly trained and have the tools and equipment needed to effectively carry out their respective job duties\. You will schedule routine inspections of all guest rooms/suites and public areas to ensure everything is clean and in good repair and conduct pre\-shift meeting and review all information pertinent to the day's activities\. This role assists in controlling expenses and minimizing waste in all areas of housekeeping and participates as needed, in the preparation of the annual departmental operating budget and financial plans\. Responsibilities include assisting in maintaining par levels for supplies and equipment and replenishing shortages and other business supplies for daily business\. You may assist with deep cleaning projects and/or assist housekeeping staff during unanticipated rush periods\. May serve as 'manager on duty' as required\.*
* Qualifications include a High School Diploma or equivalent plus 2 years housekeeping experience, preferably in a hotel of similar size and complexity, including one or more years of supervisory experience\. Some college preferred\. You must speak fluent English, with ability to speal other languages preferred andmay be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays\. This job requires ability to perform the following:
carrying or lifting items weighing up to 50 pounds and pushing and/or pulling approximately 200 pounds, frequently standing up and moving about the facility, frequently handling objects and equipment to maintain the facility, frequently bending, stooping and kneeling\. In return we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package which may include healthcare support, dental, vision, disability and life insurance support, and a matching 401k plan\. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as access to a wide variety of discount programs and the chance to work with a great team of people\. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself\. So what's your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG\. IHG is an equal opportunity employer:
Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans\.*
* _Housekeeping Management_*
* _CA\-Los Angeles_*
* Requisition ID:
* _R123936_ .