Assistant Executive Director
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Horizon Bay Sarasota, FL 730 South Osprey Avenue Sarasota , FL 34236
We're passionate about serving seniors are you? Now's your chance to build your leadership career with Brookdale.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Assist the Executive Director in managing day-to-day operations of the facility
* Supervise, direct, and motivate all department heads, supervisors and staff
* Maintain high degree of resident satisfaction and retention through consistent delivery of high quality services
* Execute renewal program with existing residents through a proactive program ensuring the highest renewal rate possible
* Develop and maintain a positive image with community
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree in Gerontology, Business or related field is required
* Two to four years proven management experience in retirement housing, hospitality or health care is required
* Ability to read and interpret financial statements and manage a budget
* Work history demonstrating strong ability to hire, direct and manage associates
Brookdale is the largest senior living solutions company in the country, with 1,150 communities in 47 states serving 110,000 residents around the country. That translates to lots of career opportunities for you! We offer independent living, assisted living, Memory Care, skilled nursing, continuing care retirement, in-house therapy, hospice, home health, and personalized living.
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone though the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-148333.aspx'