Assistant Facilities Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Assistant Facilities Manager
Auto Req ID
PLEASE NOTE: This is a VIRTUAL position, but MUST be staffed in the DFW area.
* Work with Facility Manager to oversee the delivery of maintenance and repair services.
* Ensure client satisfaction with delivery of Facility Management services and provide a lead role in monitoring and increasing customer satisfaction.
* Interface with occupants of selected properties.
* Assist in the development and management of capital budgets.
* Support the Facility Manager in the implementation of short and long-term projects for the client.
* Assist in the development and implementation of the annual management plan; accomplish key performance indicators as identified by the Account Manager.
* Oversee the appropriate monthly/quarterly/annual reporting appropriate for the client.
* Maximize utilization of suppliers, preferred vendors/contractors and the level of spending with Minority/Women owned Business Enterprises (M/WBE).
* Insure compliance with Jones Lang LaSalle minimum audit standards.
* Assist in the development and management of the detailed, zero-based annual operating budgets for each building in your territory.
* Develop monthly/quarterly variance reporting on all operating budgets for each property on a timely basis.
* Coordinate discussions with selected vendors or suppliers regarding goal setting, performance criteria, and performance review.
* Manage the maintenance of existing contracts.
* Source local services and goods needed to perform day to day operations through 3rd party suppliers. This includes writing contract, obtaining necessary vendor set up forms and reviewing certificate of insurance for compliance.
* Collaborate with account Sourcing team on national and regional sourcing opportunities to define scope, coordinate supplier walk-through, and manage national and regional supplier performance at property level.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent work experience in Facilities Management or property management
* Minimum of two years of industry experience required either in the corporate environment, third party service provider or as a consultant
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Knowledge of real estate, telecommunications, furniture, accounting and building systems helpful
* Strong organizational and management skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Computer proficiency
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at http://www.us.jll.com/united-states/en-us/pages/careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 41916BR
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.