Assistant Financial Aid Director
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Details:
The Assistant Financial Aid Director works with the Financial Aid Director and Bursar to provide a full range of financial aid services for the students of Bryan College of Health Sciences. The Assistant Financial Aid Director independently provides services in accordance with state and federal regulations.
PRINCIPAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. *Collaborates in the administration of all federal, state and institutional financial aid programs.
2. *Provides leadership and coordination of financial aid services to all current, past and prospective College of Health Science Students, staff and parents.
3. *Ensures the accurate accounting of federal, state and institutional funds received.
4. *Assures appropriate packaging of student aid in accordance with current United States Department of Education regulations.
5. *Coordinates data acquisition and submission of reports as required by United States Department of Education and State of Nebraska Postsecondary Education Division.
6. *Maintains current knowledge of pertinent student financial aid regulations and guidelines.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or related field required. Minimum of one (1) year experience in a college or university financial aid office required.
Bryan Health is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, age, color, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, marital, disability and/or veteran status. Bryan Health hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.