Assistant Front Office Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 4/27/2017
Omni Hotels & Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
To work closely with Director of Front Office Operations and night staff to ensure maximum Front Office operating efficiency during the evening hours.
* Handle all training with associates to ensure Omni Standards.
* Communicate with all department managers on continuing basis. Especially the communication with Night Audit each evening/morning.
* Handle all guest complaints maintaining a satisfactory impression with the guest on resolving any complaints.
* Be very familiar with the hotel computer system for training maintenance and trouble shooting.
* Complete weekly supply inventories to ensure adequate pars of such.
* Complete rate discrepancy report and make needed changes.
* Block/assign applicable arrivals for the following day; i.e. V.I.P.'s, ESP's, Special Requests, etc.
* Prepare group information sheets.
* Complete check-out with balance report.
* Complete credit check daily.
* Adhere to all Systems & Controls of the Front Office and appropriate areas of responsibilities.
* Assure knowledge and training of Marketing Programs of company and hotel.
* Work closely with the Loyalty Ambassador to ensure all select guests are being tracked and serviced.
* Previous luxury hotel experience is required.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule and willingness to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
* Ability to stand for the entire scheduled shift.
* Customer service oriented, ability to multi-task, detail orientation, and excellent organizational skills needed.
* Four year college degree, preferably in the hospitality industry
* Knowledge of Property Management Systems and related computer programs
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: