Assistant General Manager (Glendale)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/15/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Title
Assistant General Manager (Glendale)
Auto Req ID
The Assistant General Manager (Glendale) [AGM] functions in the short-term absence of and in conjunction with the General Manager (GM) as the professional in charge of specific assets under management. The AGM is responsible for all aspects of client and tenant satisfaction. Duties include but are not limited to the following:
* Develop and maintain positive owner/tenant relationship.
* Assist in preparing and executing annual property business plan, as directed by the General Manager. Assist in preparing monthly operating statements, as directed by the GM.
* Assist in preparing quarterly operating statement variance reports, as directed by the GM.
* Assist in collecting all rents due under leases agreements, as directed by the GM.
* Inspect buildings daily to guarantee that building services are at the highest level of quality standards. Assist in negotiating service contracts, as directed by the GM. Obtain bids from different vendors, and with the GM's approval, choose appropriate vendor to perform work.
* Oversee all service contracts and vendor relations as directed by the GM.
* Ensure all managed sites are operating according to state and local building codes.
* Ensure emergency Evacuation Procedures and life safety systems are updated and in effect.
* Assist in purchasing supplies and services in accordance with the current year business plan and within spending limits and guidelines, as directed by the GM.
* Assist general manager and chief engineer with tenant improvement process.
* Prepare aged receivables reports and variance analysis. Work with tenants, GM, and Financial Department to clear up aged items.
* Participate in General Management Department initiatives as directed by the GM.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and / or ability required.
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
* Associates or Bachelor degree a plus.
* Three to five years related experience and/or training required.
* Previous experience in property management required.
* Strong written, financial and problem solving skills required.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Knowledge of rCash, Yardi, and Kardin a plus.
* Must have proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook).
* Ability to work, on occasion, flexible hours which may exceed 8 hours in a day, 5 days in a week or 40 hours in a week.
In compliance with The American s with Disabilities Act (ADA), the Property Administrator s responsibilities are such that in order to perform the required work in a safe and satisfactory manner, the following minimum physical requirements apply:
* Is regularly required to sit for long periods of time.
* Reading Video Display Terminals, order forms and other written documents.
* Using and accessing stairwells during emergencies.
* Using keyboards for typing and computer input.
* Hearing, speaking and answering the office telephone system.
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at www.us.am.joneslanglasalle.com/UnitedStates/EN-US/Pages/Careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our website. Please reference Job 43887BR.
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong.
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years.
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine.
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years.
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.