Assistant General Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/30/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client, a well know fast casual restaurant chain, has an immediate need for Assistant General Managers.
The Assistant General Manager is responsible for managing the daily operations of a $1m+ business and approximately 25 employees. This includes the oversight of inventory and ordering of food and supplies, optimizing profits and ensuring that customers are satisfied with their dining experience. They are accountable for all aspects of food quality, cleanliness, labor, costs, production, maintenance and service of the restaurant and outside events as applicable.
- Previous experience in the food service industry is required.
- Previous management or supervisory experience is preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- College degree is preferred with a bachelor's degree in hotel/restaurant management desirable. A combination of practical experience and education will be considered as an alternative.
- Proficient in the following dimensions of restaurant functions: food planning and preparation, purchasing, sanitation, security, company policies and procedures, personnel management, record-keeping, and preparation of reports.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English, with the ability to communicate in Spanish preferred.
- Fundamental math and computer skills.
This is a fun and fast paced work environment with opportunities for professional growth. If this sounds like the type of opportunity you have been looking for please apply today!
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.