Assistant General Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Bob Evans Farms
Saint Clairsville, OH
JOB DESCRIPTIONYou ve shared a table with us NOW LET US SHARE A REWARDING CAREER WITH YOU!
When you join Bob Evans Farms, you re joining a trustworthy and socially responsible organization that recognizes people are our greatest asset. And in our restaurants, you ll have an opportunity to grow with the BEST. Join us as we revolutionize what should be the happiest time of day mealtime!
* Paid time off
* Health insurance (in effect just 30 days after start-date)
* 401k with company contribution
* 50-hour work week
* Quarterly performance based bonus
* Weekly pay cycle
* Consecutive days off
* Closed on Christmas, No late nights and No Franchises
Rewarding Career Opportunity Restaurant Assistant General Manager
You can have it all "Down on the Farm" Quality of Life/Work-life balance, no late nights, AWESOME culture, AWESOME comp & benefits, AWESOME & REWARDING career path etc. Bob Evans is seeking passionate team members to join our restaurant family.
The position of Assistant General Manager is a fast paced role that assists with managing the daily operations and staff of the restaurant, including the execution of all company policies, procedures, programs, and systems. The Assistant General Manager provides leadership, direction, training, and development to subordinate managers and staff. The Assistant General Manager also contributes to the success of the restaurant by building sales and working towards company goals. Decisions are guided by established policies and procedures as well as the General Manager of the restaurant. Receives guidance and oversight from the restaurant General Manager on a regular basis.
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills and conflict resolution abilities
* Strong planning and organization skills
* Dedication to providing exceptional guest service
* Strong analytical/problem solving skills
* Exceptional team building capability
* Basic business math and accounting skills
* Basic personal computer literacy
* Ability to manage multiple projects
* Ability to be a role model in employee appearance and presentation
* Available to work a variety of shifts and weekends
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Prior Assistant General Manager experience preferred
* 2-4 years of prior AGM experience in a family, fast-food, or casual dining restaurant is preferred
* College and/or culinary schooling preferred
* A minimum age of 19 years
Energy and a passion to learn are required to be considered for this role. GET READY FOR THE GREATEST CAREER IN YOUR LIFE!
Everybody is somebody at Bob Evans. Join the leader and grow with the BEST in high-quality food and heartfelt hospitality!