Assistant Human Resources Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Full Time, Direct Hire
* Assist the Human Reasources Manager with the day-to-day operations of the HR department as well as acts on their behalf in their absence.
* Work closely with site leaders, union representatives and employees on HR related matters.
* Responsible for assisting with various HR functions to include, but not limited to: recruitment and retention efforts, talent management, employee engagement, policy implementation, employee and labor relations, leading grievance and complaint investigations, employee training and development and HR records management.
* Major duties and responsibilities include: Talent Management: Accountable for hiring, interviewing, pre-employment and selection activities with a focus on salaried exempt and non-exempt positions.
* May conduct or assist with onboarding program for salaried exempt and non-exempt employees.
* Responsible for providing hiring managers with guidance on how to appropriately and legally handle the interview process.
* Assist with recruitment and retention strategies.
* Provide reporting on turnover and other necessary analytics in regards to talent.
* Provides support and guidance to supervisors and managers
* Provides direction and interpretation of employment laws, labor relations, compensation, benefits, and other policies. I
* Investigates and resolves routine employee relations and labor issues and concerns, as well as hotline complaints.
* Bachelor s Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Business Management or equivalent field of study.
Experience as a Human Resources Generalist with supervisory and/or managerial experience. * Considerable knowledge of principles and practices of HR administration, excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral, demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality, proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
* Excellent Insurance Benefits and Generous Salary
(Salary Depends on Experience)
Years Experience Required:
4 Year degree
At ADVANTAGE RESOURCING, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate job whether it is a temporary assignment or career position. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs with companies across the country in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales. .
Our strength is being able to solve our client s workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. ADVANTAGE RESOURCING can help you discover the personal and career success you desire..
Advantage Resourcing offers a competitive compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits package and 401(k) plan.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.