Assistant Installer- Contract
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 1/19/2017
Tyco Fire and Security
JOB DESCRIPTIONJohnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
Assistant Installer-Sprinkler Service
As the leader in the fire protection and security industry, weve been keeping homes and buildings safe for decades. But were always looking for ways to do more. And as we look to make our systems and technologies even smarter and more connected, its vital that we have talented Installation and Service Technicians on hand to make sure our solutions are always at their best.
This is your opportunity to make a contribution to the world around you, to add real value to our customers, and to help us deliver solutions that will have a lasting impact.
About the role:
* The qualified candidate will perform a variety of sprinkler installation/service functions
* Position requires high energy level with a focus toward customers and a strong desire to succeed.
* Good organizational skills and attention to detail required.
Who were looking for:
* At lease 18 years of age.
* Have a valid driver's license and have a clean driving record.
* Must be able to pass a background check.
* Must be able to pass a drug test.
* Must be physically fit to perform the work of the trade.
* Ability to work from ladders, scaffolds, or lifts.
* Ability to climb into and or work in attics.
* Ability to carry equipment/tools in excess of 40 pounds.
Rewards and benefits:
Well expect a lot from you, but well also make sure we recognize and reward your contribution. And well always do everything we can to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance. Wherever you join us, youll find we have a range of benefits and rewards designed to help you be at your best both in work and out of it.