Assistant Lounge Manager, Momentum
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Las Vegas, NV
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tracking Code
/ WHY YOU LL LOVE THIS JOB
We believe that what a brand does is more important than what it says we want you to help brands do amazing, unprecedented, wild things, creating experiences that people never forget.
/ WHY YOU LL LOVE DOING IT AT MOMENTUM
Because the idea that a brand s action is more important than its rhetoric is the key to our entire approach. It is all about the experience and we can hands down, bar-none create that better than anyone else. That s not jargon or ego it s truth. Experience creates the connections that lead to loyalty, advocacy and sales. So we imagine and create those things here, in what we call the total brand experience. And how we do it is with genius, dedication, strategic thinking and working together as one fearless, handsome troop. Before you get any ideas, it s important you know we re serious about taking care of each other here. So think on that. We work too closely not to have fun together. We work too smart not to make the world better. And we work too well not to continually push for more. Think on all that, too.
/ HERE S WHAT YOU LL DO (RESPONSIBILITIES)
* Assistant Lounge Manager reports to the Lounge Manager and is responsible for providing general management and operational services for the Business Lounge at McCormick Place including staff management and scheduling (Receptionist, Lounge Hosts), maintaining hospitality services and efficiency, financial cost control, coordinating with brand sales staff, and maintaining records and client metric reporting.
* Assist with core day-to-day operations/functions of Lounge including addressing Lounge/guest needs and ensuring upkeep and cleanliness of Lounge (including inspecting furniture, hospitality station, TV/computers)
* Ensure exceptional customer service by welcoming guests, anticipating and addressing guests service needs, interacting with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels and responding effectively and professionally to guest problems and complaints
* Maintain quality of service by developing and maintaining positive working relationships with others, supporting the team to reach common goals, and listening and responding appropriately to the concerns of other employees
* Complete opening and closing duties including setting up and replenishing hospitality items, turning on TV/computer monitors, maintaining lounge cleanliness, unlocking/locking doors, light moving of equipment, etc.
* Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards; and identify, recommend, develop, and implement new ways to increase organizational efficiency, productivity, quality, safety, and/or cost-savings
/ HERE S WHAT WE RE LOOKING FOR (QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS)
* Outgoing, friendly demeanor and the ability to remain cordial and professional in all situations
* Takes pride in providing excellent customer service and hospitality
* Strong staff management skills and the ability to help lead a team of Lounge staff
* Service industry experience
* The physical ability to lift up to 25lbs and perform other moderate physical tasks while restocking the Lounge
* The position requires a flexible schedule and the willingness to be available should Lounge staffing needs change
At Momentum Worldwide, we value diversity and the uniqueness of all people. We thrive in an inclusive environment, and we recruit, hire and promote without regard to race, gender, age, color, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, citizenship, religion, sexual preference, military or veteran status, marital status, family status, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected categories as set forth in the applicable state, federal or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment including training, compensation, benefits and all other privileges of employment.
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States