Assistant Manager - Digital
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ASSISTANT MANAGER, SOCIAL MEDIA,
K rastase Paris and Shu Uemura Art of Hair
K rastase Paris and Shu Uemura Art of Hair are seeking an Assistant Manager, Social Media to join our team in New York City.
* Develop and manage a content calendar utilizing social media analytics tools including Social Studio and Social Bakers.
* Oversee and execute content scheduling, publishing, moderation, customer service and ongoing engagement across platforms
* Grow community engagement, reach, and impact through day-to-day proactive and reactive communications on all key social media channels
* Implement best practices for social listening, uploading, tagging, reporting and optimization of channels
* Work with international and cross functional teams to edit and deliver content for each launch and special animations.
* Assist Social Media Manager with executing fully loaded-launch campaigns including ideation, launch, monitoring, analysis, optimization and media buying.
* Work with internal and external production resources for shooting, editing, graphics and legal guidelines.
* Assist in planning, managing, and executing social photo & video shoots.
* Assist with production of original on-brand beauty content for brand blogs, social platforms and e-commerce sites.
* Assist with creating digital tools for salons to maximize their business.
* Compile monthly reports on all social channels highlighting key analytics
* Push the brands into what is new and happening within the social space (i.e. test Instagram pre-shop before season launches, new channels for storytelling, etc.).
* Monitor social media trends and make recommendations on how they apply to our brand.
* At least 2 years in a digital or social media role.
* Bachelor s Degree required
* Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint programs.
* Exceptional writing skills, strong presentation skills and a go-getter attitude eager to take on any customer s challenge with utmost positivity.
* Can successfully manage multiple projects you constantly have innovative ideas for how to make a situation or service more efficient and successful.
* Advanced photography and photo edit skills (video shooting and editing experience a plus).
* Content curation, hungry for information, professional on-the-spot communication skills.
* Experience reporting and analyzing social media KPI s.
* Are always signing up for new social networks and figuring out ways to engage in new channels.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, while managing shifting priorities
* Results driven, detail oriented, proactive
* Team spirit; collaborative and excited to contribute to the overall Team vision
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.