This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
You ve shared a table with us NOW LET US SHARE A REWARDING CAREER WITH YOU!
When you join Bob Evans Farms, you re joining a trustworthy and socially responsible organization that recognizes people are our greatest asset. And in our restaurants, you ll have an opportunity to grow with the BEST. Join us as we revolutionize what should be the happiest time of day mealtime!
* Paid time off
* Health insurance (in effect just 30 days after start-date)
* 401k with company contribution
* 50-hour work week
* Quarterly performance based bonus
* Weekly pay cycle
* Consecutive days off
* Closed on Christmas, No late nights and No Franchises
The position of Assistant Manager is a fast paced role that assists with managing the daily operations of the restaurant during scheduled shifts. The Assistant Manager role contributes to the success of the restaurant by helping build sales, achieve company goals, and support the General Manager with restaurant goals as well as the company s Brand Builders. Decisions are guided by established policies and procedures as well as the General Manager of the restaurant. Receives guidance and oversight from the restaurant General Manager on a regular basis.
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills and conflict resolution abilities
* Strong planning and organization skills
* Dedication to providing exceptional guest service
* Strong analytical/problem solving skills
* Exceptional team building capability
* Basic business math and accounting skills
* Basic personal computer literacy
* Ability to manage multiple projects
* Ability to be a role model in employee appearance and presentation
* Available to work a variety of shifts and weekends
* High School diploma or equivalent
* A minimum of 1-2 years prior leadership experience strongly preferred
* A minimum of 2-4 years of prior experience in a family, fast-food, or casual dining restaurant is preferred
* College and/or culinary schooling preferred
* A minimum age of 19 years
Everybody is somebody at Bob Evans. Join the leader and grow with the BEST in high-quality food and heartfelt hospitality!