Assistant Marketing/Communications Analyst-Rotational - Kohler, WI
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/6/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAssistant Marketing/Communications Analyst-Rotational - Kohler, WI
As a Marketing/Communications Analyst-Rotational, you will gain valuable Marketing and Communications experience in a global setting. The Rotational Program will consist of up to four rotations over an 18-24 month period within the Marketing and Communication functions. Your opportunities for furthering Marketing and Communications expertise could include assignments within product, channel, retail, global marketing, and Corporate Communications, as well as a cross business rotation with another Kohler Business. At the conclusion of the program, participants will be candidates for marketing and communications roles across the company.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES (may vary in each rotation):
Work closely with Marketing and Communications teams on assigned projects within each rotation.
* Obtain and maintain global competitive product and price information.
* Conduct margin and financial analysis as required by the managers and assist in budget tracking.
* Compile information and statistics on various subjects that affect the marketing or products, industry trends, general economic conditions, and changing buying patterns. Prepare summaries of relevant data for distribution to appropriate managers.
* Develop, analyze, and maintain statistics obtained from trade publications, competitive price sheets, visits to distributors and trade shows, etc. showing trends and conditions based on sales.
* Communicate the client's goals and represent the client's interests to the team. Lead the planning brief process with the client; ensuring thoughtful and complete project planning.
* Work closely with the project team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
* Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Marketing, from a four-year college is required.
* For new graduates, prior internships and/or Co-op experience is required. One to three years Marketing and/or Communications experience is preferred.
* Openness to relocation and travel. Must possess a keen analytical mind, be strong on planning, detail, and accuracy, and demonstrate being a creative thinker.
Why Work at Kohler Co.?
Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates' development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual's personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohler.com .
It is Kohler's policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact email@example.com . Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.