This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics
Overland Park, KS
Full Time 60-80
Day/Evening/Weekend Opt shifts
* Contact: Caroline Magruder
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* High school diploma or equivalent is required
* Certification Preferred
Responsible for a variety of clinical and technical tasks as directed by the Section Manager. Assists in the maintenance of a safe environment and promotes efficiency of operations and demonstrates commitment to maintaining and improving departmental/unit standards.
* High School diploma or equivalent
* 1-2 years experience in ophthalmology preferred
* Certified Ophthalmic Assistant preferred
* Incumbent must be certified within 2 years of hire date
* Medical terminology
* PC/CRT skills
Click Here to Apply Online
Current Employees Click Here to Apply Online
INTERNAL APPLICATION CONFIRM
Are you sure you want to continue as an INTERNAL applicant* Yes
back to top