Assistant Program Manager - Rentokil
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Santa Ana, PA
JOB DESCRIPTIONNational Accounts Assistant Program Manager
The role of the Naional Accounts Assistant Program Manager for Rentokil North America Pest Control is to assist National Accounts Program Managers with the day to day duties and operations in ensuring world class service to our customers. These functions will include entering new sales, handling service request, assisting National Account Managers and Key Accounts Managers, as well as running reports and special projects. This job will also have Accounts Receivables responsibilities that will include proper and complete posting, invoicing, and collections for National Account Customers and Service Partners. The National Accounts Assistant Program Manager will work closely with our customer's, colleagues, and partners.
* Posting Work Order Tickets - Enter and post Work Order Tickets into the system as they are completed and returned.
* Service Request - Dispatch service request in a prompt manner with all necessary information to complete. Ensure service request were handled and call back customers to ensure satisfaction.
* Assist the National Accounts Receivables Representative with day to day functions which include but are not limited to Posting Invoices, Posting Payments, Collections, and running Month End Reports.
* Entering New Sales and working with National Account Program Managers to ensure offices receive all necessary information for World Class Service.
* Work with National Account Managers and Key Account Managers to provide any assistance needed to help them achieve their objectives.
* Month End Reports - This will include Missing Ticket Report, Partners Earning Report, New Sales Report for National Accounts, Aged Accounts Report, Work Completion Report, Portfolio Report, and National Revenue ReportII.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Prepare Reports, enter Services, Schedule Work Orders, and assist offices to complete National Account work.
* Work closely with National Account Managers and Global Accounts Program Managers to assist in Sales, provide information, and ensure smooth rollouts of new sales.
* Assist in completion of National Accounts Strategic Thrust projects.
* Work with All systems and processes to help improve the efficiency and quality of service to National Account customers.
III. PERSONAL REQUIREMENTS:
1 Deliver Results
1 Organizes and prioritizes tasks to manage time efficiently.
2 Handles multiple tasks and consistently meets deadlines.
3 Demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness, and attention to detail when submitting reports and related correspondence.
2 Act Commercially
1 Initiates recommendations to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of internal and external processes and procedures.
2 Extracts and analyzes information from multiple resources and personnel to assist in decision making and project development.
3 Assures that proprietary company information and intelligence is kept confidential.
3 Manage Self
1 Draws upon internal and external resources with little or no direction.
2 Maintains positive attitude, sense of confidence, and enthusiasm, managing emotions at all times while dealing with a constant stream of demands and deadlines.
3 Demonstrates self-motivation and takes action to achieve goals beyond the minimum requirements and expectations.
4 Work with Others
1 Anticipates and fulfills the needs of others.
2 Project planning and collaboration to achieve National Account and NAPC objectives and targets.
3 Maintains open lines of communication and professional, respectful relationships with all colleagues.
5 Coach and Develop/Display Leadership
1 Operates within the character of Rentokil's Spirit of Values, Mission Statement, and Business Philosophy.
2 Support National Accounts Sales and other NAPC colleagues to ensure that established National Accounts policies and processes are followed.
3 TRAINING REQUIREMENTS:
6 Attendance at National Accounts Weekly Conference Call Meetings and other NAPC and/or National Accounts Sales Meetings as assigned.
7 Line of Business Certifications.
We are Proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster: