- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Assistant Property Manager
About this Opportunity:
Regency Centers is seeking an Assistant Property Manager to join our Walnut Creek, CA regional office. The Assistant Property Manager will be responsible for assisting with the operations and maintenance of an assigned portfolio of retail shopping center properties under the guidance of the Director of Property Operations.
* Assist in the fiscal management of the properties in assigned area (i.e., maintenance of A/R and A/P, operating expense control, completion of budgeted items for Capital Improvement Program and assistance in preparing budgets, monthly and annual financial reports)
* Assist in the management of properties physical performance (i.e., inspections, signage approval, collection of TI paperwork, soliciting bids, etc.)
* Maintain good relations with tenants and vendors
* Assist with operations issues such as tenant transition, processing of assignments, collection of rent relief application paperwork, collections, etc.
* Coordinate tenant improvements
* Work on special projects/ongoing initiatives according to current needs
* Associate s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or related field
* 1-3 years administrative and/or operational support experience in retail commercial property operations
* Intermediate level proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Excel, Word and Outlook
* Basic knowledge of bookkeeping, retail leasing industry and contract terminology
* Strong customer service skills
* Ability to travel to perform site inspections within the Northern California portfolio
* Bachelor s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or related field
* Experience with temporary leasing to drive ancillary income objectives
* A working knowledge of JD Edwards or other accounting software
* Experience in place making
* Excellent communication skills (interpersonal savvy, presentation skills, oral and written communication)
* Must be highly trustworthy and able to handle confidential and sensitive information appropriately
* High level of professionalism and integrity
* Ability to troubleshoot complex issues and achieve a solution
* High energy level
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive compensation and benefits package includes a 401(k) profit sharing plan with company match, medical insurance with prescription drug coverage, dental insurance including coverage for orthodontics, vision insurance, an incentive-based wellness program, flexible spending accounts, company-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance, company-paid life insurance, educational assistant, matching charitable gifts and flexible paid time off.
*Regency Centers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, or protected veteran status. Applicants are encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Regency Centers is a smoke-free workplace. Pre-employment drug screening is required. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.
How to Apply:
To be considered for the Assistant Property Manager position, please apply online through the Careers section at www.regencycenters.com/careers.