Assistant Store Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
The Carlisle Group
JOB DESCRIPTIONWant to be part of a growing supermarket that can provide long-term career growth opportunities The Carlisle Group is currently recruiting for an Assistant Store Manager for the greater Hershey, PA area. This is with a highly-respected grocery chain poised for significant growth.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR PROVEN LEADERS WITH AN ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT AND A PASSION FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND DRIVING SALES TO JOIN THE MANAGEMENT TEAM.
Key responsibilities include:
* Overall management responsibilities for the day to day total store operation including customer service, training and development of all store associates, labor management, cash and inventory control, asset protection, shrink, store conditions, and performance management.
* Plan, implement, and follow-up on weekly sales programs
* Manage, control, and track store payroll and budget.
* Execute strategic plan through active engagement of store associates and department managers.
* Conduct store tours to evaluate store conditions and react accordingly.
* Manage total store hiring process and personnel/time and attendance procedure.
STORE MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE A MUST, IN A PERISHABLE, GROCERY/SUPERMARKET RETAIL STORE.
* Must have experience managing people, multi-departments, and store/unit.
* Must be able to demonstrate proficiency with scheduling, retail front-end/office management, ordering, inventory management, payroll administration, P&L analysis, project management, and human resource management.
* Must be willing/able to work required retail hours, travel and take assignment within the regional business areas.
* Business related Bachelor's Degreepreferred, but not required.
* Knowledge of employment law, interviewing techniques and procedures, and general retail hiring practices.
* Excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership/team building and organizational skills.
* Must be willing to comply with all company policies, and meet/exceed standards.