Assistant Treasurer (Project Finance)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTRANSURBAN IS CURRENTLY HIRING ASSISTANT TREASURER (PROJECT FINANCE) IN TYSONS'S CORNER, VA
JOIN THE TEAM TODAY
Transurban manages and develops urban toll road networks in Australia and the USA. Transurban has a complex financing structure across a broad range of projects, jurisdictions, maturities, instruments and counterparties. The purpose of this role is to take a senior role in planning, managing, implementing and monitoring Transurban's treasury and financing activities with a particular focus on the North American market.
* Treasury support to evaluate and facilitate the project financing of new development projects.
* Experience with project financing in the infrastructure space. People who have done projects and raised project financing to get infrastructure projects built. (Transferability depending on scale of the project and industry; could be Construction, Energy, Mining, Oil/Gas heavy industry and project based Organizational experience.)
* Experience with two types of debt that we would use commonly called Private Activity Bonds and TIFIA.
* Management of specific corporate and asset funding requirements in accordance with policy and funding strategy including new development opportunities
* Manage relationships for the North American market, in conjunction with the wider Treasury team, with key stakeholders including:
* Debt providers (Private Activity Bonds and TIFIA)
* Rating agencies
* Asset managers
* Minority shareholders
* External consultants
* Understand and oversee compliance obligations of existing facilities
* Monitor and improve current financial arrangements on existing assets and potential structures on development projects; maintain ongoing credit ratings
* Development, in conjunction with the wider Treasury team, of funding strategy across corporate and asset on an existing portfolio basis and on a growth scenario basis
* Provide advice to management on the impacts on Transurban valuation, capital structure and cost of capital of new projects and capital structure initiatives
* 7-10 project finance and infrastructure experience
* CPA, CMA, or Master's Degreepreferred
FINANCIAL PROFESSIONALS, SUBMIT YOUR PROFILE NOW