Assistant Treasurer 9/10/2016
ARRIS Group, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY #LI-SS1
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Oversees daily management of cash and debt.
* Oversees short-term and long-term cash flow forecasting.
* Recommends and establishes fixed income investments.
* Manages financial risk as it relates to treasury operations.
* Analyzes and recommends potential alternative financing structures and illustrates impact on EPS, balance sheet, tax effects, and financial ratios.
* Manages and negotiates banking and third party relationships.
* Develops and implements cash management operational strategies.
* Assesses interest rate and foreign exchange risk and oversees hedging programs and strategies.
* Identifies cost-saving opportunities within the companys global treasury operations.
* Oversees and monitors bank loan covenant compliance.
* Reviews monthly and quarterly interest income/expense and accruals.
* Supports M&A activity related to treasury functions, including financial modeling, due diligence and treasury integration.
* Ensures proper controls are in place for regulatory requirements such as SOX, Dodd-Frank, and FBAR.
* Assists with presentations and reporting for the board of directors, audit committee, and external financial institutions.
* Works closely with tax, legal, and accounting in order to execute intercompany transactions for enhanced global cash management. Manages affiliate funding arrangements including intercompany lending, capital injections, dividends, and other distributions.
Ability to work in a team environment, financial analysis skills, interpersonal skills, managerial skills, leadership skills, organization skills, communication skills, computer skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint as well as previous experience with online banking and treasury software.
Accreditation/certifications/licenses: CTP, CPA, and/or CFA
Bachelors degree and MBA or advanced degree in business, accounting, finance, or management. 10 years in a treasury role with a large, multinational, public company. Foreign Exchange experience required.
As an EOE/AA employer, ARRIS will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicants race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and veteran or disability status.