Assistant VP of Quality & Outcome Management - Healthcare - NY - 26969527
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONASSISTANT VP OF QUALITY & OUTCOME MANAGEMENT - HEALTHCARE - NY - 26969527
Our client, a progressive health care system located in Utica, NY, is seeking an AVP of Quality and Outcome Management to support the achievement of the organization's clinical quality and performance goals.
This is a great opportunity to work with a strong leadership team that is passionate about delivering quality care and creating a premier healthcare system. The AVP of Quality Bachelors Degreerequired.
* Clinical background and NYS Licensed Healthcare professional, required.
* Work requires at least seven years of leadership in a health delivery system, preferably in Quality or Clinical Transformation type role.
* Work requires broad and comprehensive knowledge of health care delivery, quality management, financial analysis & budgeting, knowledge of medical care process, standards and regulatory agencies' requirements, healthcare organizational structure, human resources management and medical staff structure.
* Requires broad and comprehensive knowledge in areas of Quality management, Value Based Purchasing, Infection Prevention, Patient Safety, Accreditation requirements, and other outcome indicators.
* Work requires a high level of interpersonal skills necessary to interact in complex situations and experience analyzing, managing and communication interpretation of information to all levels leadership and healthcare staff.
* Proficient to advance knowledge of unit operations, performance improvement, regulatory and professional standards, evidence-based practice patient safely/risk management, and outcomes management.
WORK LOCATION: Utica, NY
BASE SALARY: $100,000.00 - $166,000.00
If you wish to be part of this successful and vibrant organization, please email a MS Word version of your resume to email@example.com. This company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
Cube Management is a global recruiting and consulting firm that helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the top-level talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety, Engineering, Accounting and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results.
For a complete listing of our current job listings please visit http://cubemanagement.com/candidates/job-listings/