Assisted Living LPN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
Avamere Family of Companies
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Assisted Living LPN: Avamere at Medford
Full-time Day Shifts Available
Please apply online at: https://careers-avamere.icims.com
Avamere at Medford
835 Crater Lake Ave.
Medford, OR 97504
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide support to the Director of Health Services, and to supervise the day-to-day resident care activities performed by the Caregivers and Medication Aides.
* Work with all departments and staff to ensure that a team effort is working towards a comprehensive plan of care for each resident.
* Assist in the coordination of care with outside and offsite partners.
* Complete change in condition and quarterly assessments, and admission assessments.
* Notify the Director of Health Services of any changes regarding resident s conditions.
* Monitor medication passes, and assist in supervising the Medication Coordinators.
* Participate in state and federal surveys of the facility; assist the Executive Director in reviewing deficiencies and developing plans of correction.
* Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
* Must possess a nursing degree from an accredited college or university.
* Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN or LPN in this state.
* Knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to nursing care and residential care facilities.
* Experience with Electronic Medical Records and computer documentation systems.
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our patients.
Avamere at Medford is a 156 bed skilled nursing and rehab facility providing short-term therapeutic rehabilitation, transitional and hospice care, as well as, long-term care. Unique to Avamere at Medford is a fitness center with a swimming pool and gym, a Massage Therapist and in addition, outdoor patios and a wide variety of activities available for patients functioning at different cognitive levels. Join our team as we are currently seeking top notch talent!