Assoc Business Analyst (Cross Functional)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Schedule: Full-time
Job ID: REQ20004238
The Associate Business Analyst is primarily responsible for supporting the design, development, analysis, interpretation and communication of data/information used to identify and monitor process performance. Responsibilities include capturing and maintaining routine department reporting needs and data for communications regarding trend management, compliance, and other ESI strategic initiatives.
* Manage, drive and continuously improve data collection, analysis and reporting process for key service metrics.
* Design, build and/or maintain data capture and reporting. Assure application backups, performance tuning and quality measures are maintained. Implement process improvements. Coordinate and conduct testing for program additions and edits.
* Collect and analyze organizational data to identify potential, existing or future service process issues
* Support, facilitate and manage corporate-driven efforts to improve, standardize, document and control service processes.
* Work collaboratively with various departments to support program design and launch to meet timeline. Maintain a variety of meet performance metrics.
* Assist Management in defining the scope and objectives of department projects, develop preliminary project plan as project manager, design and project timeline, and communicate project status by tracking/reporting status of projects and risk factors.
* Mentor internal customers to identify root cause, data needed, use of analytical tools, analyze and interpret performance metrics.
* Support functional & organizational initiatives as required.
* Bachelor s degree
* 0-2 years relevant experience
* Highly proficient in Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel, Access, Crystal Reports
experience creating Business Objects reports, designing, implementing
and maintaining data universe structure using Business objects Universe
* Creative problem solver
* Fundamental commitment to creating customer value through technical innovation
to identify and extract appropriate data sets from various systems,
proficient in designing, collecting and analyzing large data sets
to mentor internal partners in use of analytical tools, assist in the
identification and development of data requirements, extrapolate data
into information to drive process improvements
and detail oriented in all work activities/tasks, with a strategic
perspective to enable the translation of metrics into trends,
identification of improvement opportunities and root cause
working cross functionally, at various levels of the organization to
own, drive, manage and continuously improve the data collections, root
cause analysis, reporting and communication process
to balance overall aesthetics with robust and intuitive functionality
is a critical requirement for success in this position.
* LI - TO1
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Finance's primary responsibilities include financial reporting & analysis, corporate taxes, accounts payable, billing and collections, financial planning and monitoring, underwriting, cash management, risk management, SEC reporting, Sarbanes-Oxley compliance, mergers and acquisitions activity, internal audit, client audit, pharmacy audit and investor relations.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes.
Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the 'Most Admired Companies' in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services.
We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation.
Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Express Scripts is an EOE
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class. None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.