Assoc Manager Creative 8/19/2016
Mattel/Commercial - International
El Segundo, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
- Inspire and Drive Business through Creative Contents to move Product quality into a higher level
- To provide creative support to Regional Teams within the region, ensuring Brand / Licensing objectives are achieved
Experience, Education & Skills
* Diploma holder of Graphic Design / Product Design
* 10+ years of design experience preferably with international brands
* Licensing industry experience/exposure an advantage
* Possess strong design sense with attention to details and task follow-up
* A good team-player with proactive attitude and excellent communication skills
* Good written and verbal English
* Excellent Computer skill - Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator programs a Must
Mattel Inc. is the worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of toys. The Mattel family is comprised of best-selling brands such as Barbie , Hot Wheels , Fisher-Price , Thomas and Friends, and a wide array of entertainment-inspired toy lines. We are a US based company with 31,000 employees worldwide and being recognized as one of the "100 Best Companies to Work For" by FORTUNE Magazine since 2008.
If you are creative, passionate, action-oriented and have a strong desire to build your future career in a fun industry, join us and let's play and grow together!