Assoc Manager, Workforce Management
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
Tempur Sealy International
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Summary: The Workforce Management Supervisor is responsible for supervision of workforce management and delegation of WFM daily tasks to support operational success. This position is also responsible for coaching and developing staff.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities, and Key Results Area:
* Responsible for managing and mentoring the WFM team which is responsible for forecasting/staffing, analyzing, scheduling and reporting that will allow the center to meet its performance and financial goals.
* Manage intraday initiatives to meet service level, utilization, and in house percentage goals.
* Key point of contact/SME for inContact WFM software.
* Mentors staff through on-boarding, open communication, training and development opportunities and performance management processes; builds and maintains employee morale and motivation; ensures the team is appropriately staffed with required competencies; fosters a diverse and inclusive workplace.
* Ensure accurate weekly schedules for all employees.
* Analyze call volume, trends and historical service level performance to ensure future success.
* Create and/or revise service level action plans to ensure consistent performance.
* Identify best practices and implement across all Consumer Care channels.
* Recommend appropriate staffing levels to ensure consistent performance.
Other primary duties and responsibilities include the following; however, Management reserves the right to assign or reassign other appropriate duties to this job at any time. This document excludes the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties.
Ideal Candidate Possesses These Attributes:
* Solid organizational, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
* Workforce management subject matter expertise.
* Demonstrated supervisory and leadership experience.
* Ability to respond quickly and perform effectively in a fast-paced, detailed and deadline oriented work environment.
* Ability to successfully execute many tasks simultaneously.
* Must be a team oriented individual, promote teamwork and work as a team member, as well as independently.
* Demonstrated ability to use spreadsheet, database, and/or reporting software to do analysis.
* Proven understanding of contact center environment.
* Strong communication, analytical, and time management skills.
* Recognizes the need for cohesion and works effectively cross-functionally.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Maintains professional conduct.
* Bachelor's degree (B.A.) in education, business, or related field preferred
* Be able to demonstrate expertise as it relates to forecasting, service level planning, employee staffing life-cycle and any other workforce management aspects.
* Two to four years of experience in workforce management; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Substantial Microsoft Office experience with priority on Excel.
To perform this job successfully, the employee must be capable of performing each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements herein are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
Work Environment/Physical Requirements: Fast-paced corporate office environment. Some stress may occur. Regular travel is not expected in this position; however, travel around scheduled projects such as program rollouts may be necessary.
The work environment and physical demands characteristics are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential duties, responsibilities, and key results of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties, responsibilities, and key results outlined herein.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled