Assoc Systems Analyst - Optime
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Maine Medical Center
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Details:
* Summary of Position Description
The Associate Systems Analyst role is accountable for analysis, building, testing and implementation of computer systems in a healthcare setting. These systems may include, but are not limited to, functionality to support clinical, fiscal, IS and business operations. The system implementation may be changes or new functionality within a site s current system or the implementation of the system at a new site. This is the first level of a three level career path. Typically works with end users within a functional area on initiatives with a low level of complexity. Incumbents in this role perform system build from specifications, execute test plans, create basic documentation and maintain and update existing documentation. Participation as a member of the On Call support team is required in this position.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
* Certified in 1-2 applications or other software certification/experience relevant to position
* 0-2 years healthcare experience
* 0-2 years Analysis and Design experience
* Bachelor s Degree or equivalent work experience
* Team Player
* Open to change, flexible
* Willing, eager to learn
* Self-motivated, organized
* Customer service oriented
* Demonstrated experience and proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
Assoc Systems Analyst Optime