Assoc Systems Engineer - IS Client Services
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
Maine Medical Center
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Details:
* Summary of Position Description
The Associate Systems Engineer role is the first level of a three-level career path. Systems Engineers design, implement, and manage the hardware, software, and processes of end-user and system architectures deployed within the MaineHealth system. They deliver technical solutions per specified plans, deliverables, costs, and timelines. They gather business requirements and translate them into IT solutions. They maintain and support the core systems infrastructure, to include management, patching, software deployments, network integration, virus protection, and application access technologies. They are attentive to requirements such as performance, high availability, disaster recoverability, information systems security, data protection and integrity, etc. They act as liaison with vendor support resources for support and troubleshooting purposes.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
* Ability to implement, manage and support Microsoft Desktop tools including operating systems, office systems, and support tools in an enterprise environment
* Experience supporting mobile system desktop tools including operating systems, office systems and support tools in an enterprise environment
* Ability to use system tools to test, QA, deploy, and manage desktop security and updates
* Excellent written and oral communication skills, including strong customer service abilities serving both internal and external customers.
* Flexible and adaptable to changing activities, schedules and work loads.
* Ability to simultaneously coordinate and complete most multiple projects in an organized, process oriented
Assoc Systems Engineer IS Client Services