Associate Account Manager - Fresh Pork Sales
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
Clemens Food Group
Build your career. Challenge the process. Collaborate & Engage.
Build your career with Clemens Food Group and be a part of an exciting, collaborative, team environment.
At Clemens Food Group, we want you to constructively challenge and have your ideas heard. We are looking for diverse individuals who push the limits and think outside the box!
Clemens Food Group realizes that our team members are the key to our success. Come be a part of our team and see your ideas in action!
The Associate Account Manager of Fresh Pork Sales is responsible for the management and execution of the day to day selling of fresh pork. This role will be responsible for the development and growth of their customer base through a focus on establishing and building relationships. This team member will be working in a competitive environment where they have full ownership in maximizing profitability for their market segment which can be achieved through problem solving and strategy execution.
* Seen as a go to problem solver and solutions provider by customer for more than just product and price
* Owning and driving the strategy for your customer and product segment
* Negotiating day to day prices with customers to maximize bottom line return
* Develop daily game plans on product mix and customer mix which leads to optimal return
* Customer development through performing deep dive discovery sessions to understand their business needs, gaps in current product mix and opportunities for growth
* Continuous Improvement mindset by partnering with Fresh Sales Analyst to identify gaps in profitability and developing action plans to address
* Developing and executing inventory game plans for areas of responsibilities
* Perform and gain market intel through daily communication with customers/market data and communicate to team to assist in making best decisions
* Make recommendations on product spec changes or new items that drive enhancements in profitability
* Collaborating with internal teams to assist in driving process improvements that lead to better communication and information
* Having the want and desire to make something your own "I got it" approach
* Sense of Urgency that can be illustrated through reacting quickly to changes in business and market dynamics
* Problem Solving Skills
* Exudes Confidence with strong negotiation skills
* Strong computer skills with an emphasis on excel
* 2-3 years of account management experience required
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Additional BenefitsFull service, 24/7, gym on site in our Hatfield, PA office location. Gym includes full-size basketball court, weight and exercise machines, fitness instructors and classes throughout the day.
Onsite cafeteria and company store for purchases at a discounted price.
Wellness Program with activities through the year to promote physical and mental well-being.
Annual Company picnic and celebration events for Team Member recognition.
Discounts with area businesses.