Associate / Assistant Specialist 8/9/2016
Willis North America Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Title : Associate / Assistant Specialist
Location SOLON, OH.
Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ: WLTW ) is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 39,000 employees in more than 120 territories. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Unlock your potential at Willis Towers Watson
Corporate risk and broking
We know how companies can unlock potential through effective risk management. Our clients rely on us to craft strategies to quantify, mitigate, and transfer risk, taking advantage of our specialist industry experience and unparalleled market know-how. The result is a new way of embracing risk that drives superior results.
The Insurance Document Processing Specialist processes all incoming insurance document images. This processing includes sorting and indexing, performing data entry and updating images into the client database for record keeping purposes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Data enter essential document info and insert completed forms to be updated. Update documents and link appropriate documents to corresponding loans.
* Batch documents by category for all images received via mail, fax, and email.
* Review previously entered documents for quality purposes. Make follow-up outbound phone calls as required.
* Merge duplicate/matching policies. Send address discrepancy letters to insurance agents where appropriate.
* Review various reports for policy redundancies and incomplete information scenarios within the tracking database.
* Meet quality & rate of work standards as defined by management.
* Review new Payees for approval as requested by Escrow department.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
* High School diploma required. Some College preferred. Bachelor s degree a plus.
* Insurance experience, particularly in Property & Casualty, preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* MS Office Suite.
* Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email.
* Good problem-solving and analytical skills.
* Ability to learn and perform in a fast paced environment.
PYSICAL DEMANDS AND SPECIAL CIRMCUMSTANCES
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; bend and perform manual tasks. The employee will be required to communicate verbally and by phone. Visual acuity is required including color, depth perception, and field of vision. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.
This job is performed in a traditional Operations environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU*
Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including life, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, 401k and an employee stock purchase plan as well as many other options to full time employees.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AT WILLIS TOWERS WATSON.
Willis is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports Diversity Minority / Female/ Disability / Veteran.