Associate Attorney, Family Law
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAtlanta Divorce law firm is seeking a Senior Associate Attorney - Family Law to become a part of our team! You will represent clients in family law legal proceedings, draw up legal documents and advise clients as to course of action. Alpharetta, Georgia - local candidates only.
* Represent clients in family law court and mediation
* Prepare and draft legal divorce documents on behalf of clients
* Advise clients on divorce and custody matters, as well as property settlements
* Negotiate settlements for divorce matters
* Comply with all legal standards and regulations
* Perform administrative and management functions related to the practice of law
* Previous experience in family law (Georgia)
* Familiarity and drafting various family law legal documents
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Ability to build rapport with clients
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Courtroom and trial experience
* Mediation experience
* Collaborative Law a plus
* Georgia Bar License
* More than seven (7) years of Family Law experience
* Collaborative Law/Mediation trained a plus
* Family law litigation experience - Georgia
* Local candidates only
Please submit resume or contact us as soon as possible. All inquiries held completely confidential.