Associate Attorney, Family Law
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSan Francisco - East Bay Area law firm is expanding its team and seeking an Senior Attorney with more than four years' of family law litigation experience. The successful candidate will have exceptional analytical, organizational, and case management experience in family law matters while delivering superior client service.
* California Bar License.
* 4+ years of family law experience.
* Microsoft Office software and computer proficiency.
* Excellent legal writing, drafting, editing.
* Court and trial experience in family law.
* Case Management experience.
* Supervisory experience.
* Verifiable references demonstrating the above requirements.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* A flexible, team player attitude.
* Highly organized, energetic, and proactive.
* Ability to work independently and creatively.
* Positive, can-do attitude.
* Excellent client service and compassionate as to the clients' needs.
* Persuasive communication skills.
* Exceptional work ethic.
* Follow-through on case assignments.
* Superior communication skills.
* Independent with practical decision-making abilities.
* Honest and ethical.
* Goal oriented.
* Excellent time management skills.
* Advanced analytical skills.
* Confidence in one's ability to produce quality legal services on a timely basis.
* Independent and driven to succeed.
Based in a desirable location, the Company offers a competitive salary, incentives, health insurance benefits, paid vacation allowance, and paid parking. Please submit resume, three professional references, cover letter stating your skills and abilities above, and writing sample.