This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 11/4/2016
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference* Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible* Want to grow and develop on the job* If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 300,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer. Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years: * FORTUNE Magazine: No. 8 among World s Most Admired Companies and No. 1 in the delivery industry (2014) * Glassdoor, Employees Choice Awards: Top 50 Best Places to Work (2014) * FORTUNE Magazine: 100 Best Companies to Work For (2013) * Computerworld: 100 Best Places to Work in IT (2013) * Corporate Responsibility Magazine "100 Best Corporate Citizens (2014) When 300,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click Apply Now and tell us more about yourself.
Position Summary and Essential Duties
Under close supervision, contributes on worldwide integrated financial, operational, information systems audits, and special projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Executes audit program steps under the supervision of the Senior Auditor and/or Manager Audit for integrated financial, operational, information systems audits, and special projects.
* Designs and programs audit software during the performance of audits and special projects.
* Ensures that all audit and administrative assignments are completed within budgeted hours and by assigned due dates.
* Assists in the preparation of formal reports and presentations of audit results for senior and executive management, and the audit committee of the Board of Directors.
* Conducts interviews with all levels of personnel as required to complete audit assignments and attends meetings with management to discuss audit issues and develop action plans.
* Perform audit tasks to assist external auditors and avoid duplication of effort and to minimize professional fees.
* Participates in the development of customer/supplier alignment agreements with management to ensure that expectations are understood and to promote positive working relationships.
* Stays current on quality issues, tools, and techniques as they affect the company and audit projects.
Relocation assistance is available for this position.
* Bachelor's degree/equivalent in accounting, finance, information systems or related field required.
* Strong oral and written communication, human relations, and analytical skills required.
* Potential for frequent extended North American and international travel.
FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce..