Associate Brand Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY *
* Why work for IHG?
* We are a leading global Hotel/Hospitality organization with lots of room to grow, an excellent culture and very attractive benefits\. IHG offers the world's largest hotel loyalty rewards program\. With over 4,700 hotels in nearly 100 countries and a portfolio with 9 preferred brands, we're able to accommodate all of the needs of our guests\.*
* Job Summary \(Role Summary\)
* Associate Brand Manager
* will Serve as a liaison between the assigned brand team and other corporate resources, agencies, vendors, and the brands\. Work with vendors and key internal departments in order to traffic and/or evaluate assigned projects\. Manage, catalogue, and ensure availability and accessibility to all resources including photography, guidelines, Google drive documents, research, reports, etc\. Coordinate successful participation in various internal and external functions representing multi\-brand initiatives, including new initiatives, special events, conferences and meetings\. Support the assigned brand with essential functions including invoicing, coordinating executive brand reviews and management of the brand experience space in the Ravinia Office\.*
* Essential Duties and Responsibilities \(Key Activities\)
* Assist the department head, directors and managers in the development of marketing initiatives, including the development of program specifications and collateral materials for the brand and hotels\. Serve as the assigned brand liaison with stakeholders on matters on brand development and launch of the first branded hotels\. Field and conduct follow\-up calls or other correspondence with agencies and stakeholders to support departmental objectives\. Coordinate the development and production of support tools for educating external agency and internal Company staff regarding the effective delivery of the brand and brand marketing programs\. Tools include Marketing Plans, Online postings, broadcast emails, podcasts, online portal management, etc\. Coordinate the print production relationships, agency relationships and other vendor relationships, internally and externally as needed\. Complete and/or manage assigned special projects\. Work with internal and external resources to establish and/or communicate project timetables, action steps and status updates\. Follow up, as appropriate, to ensure timely execution to meet established deadlines\. Research and compile a variety of moderately complex data to include creating spreadsheets or databases for maintaining and reporting management information; may require some analysis of marketing data, programs, or trends\. Prepare a variety of departmental reporting/presentation materials, gathering and summarizing information from various sources as requested\. May create and format reports and presentation materials utilizing various spreadsheet graphics, and/or statistical software\. \
* Manage coordination of, upkeep and enhancements to brand experience space in Ravinia and additional brand experience prototypes including model rooms and operations and marketing tests in hotels Monitor departmental budgets to include vendor billing, estimates, invoice coding and tracking, end of month reconciliation, etc\. Report discrepancies or budgetary issues to Director or VP\. Manage availability and distribution of brand resources\. Create and distribute information and resources on multi\-brand initiatives to hotels, agencies, partners, reservation centers, internal audiences, and others as appropriate\. Ensure accurate and accessible electronic and asset library for marketing use\.*
* REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
* Bachelor s degree in Marketing, Business, or a relevant field of work or an equivalent combination of education and work experience\.*
* 2 to 5 years progressive work related experience in a corporate marketing environment with demonstrated proficiency in one or more functions related to position, including multiple project management and creative development\.*
* Technical Skills and Knowledge
* Demonstrated clear, concise and succinct communication skills, including adapting both verbal and written communications to the needs and level of user\. Demonstrated ability to communicate supportive program details \(presentation, analysis\) to present a persuasive argument or to effectively negotiate a position\. Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the relevant labor market, economic conditions, and industry trends\. Demonstrated ability to analyze these factors and draw logical conclusions\. Demonstrated ability to implement and track multiple projects at one time\. Demonstrated organizational skills and follow\-through in tracking ongoing processes\. Demonstrated ability to maintain a consistent, high\-quality customer\-focused organization\. Demonstrated knowledge of marketing principles\. Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills, and ability to use the results of analysis to make effective program\-related decisions\. Other Information \- Work is typically performed in a normal office environment\. You must meet the legal requirements to work in this country In return we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package which includes healthcare and dental coverage, disability and life insurance, and a matched 401\(k\) program \. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as the chance to work with a great team of people\. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself\. So what's your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG by clicking 'Apply Online'\. IHG is an equal opportunity employer:
Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans*
* _Brand Management_*
* Requisition ID:
* _R122631_ .