Associate Brand Manager, Pull Ups
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAssociate Brand Manager, Pull Ups
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications: This role is available for local candidates already authorized to work in the role's country only. K-C will not provide relocation support for this role.
Associate Brand Manager Jobs/Neenah, WI jobs at Kimberly-Clark
Associate Brand Manager- Retailer Brand
Summary of Position:
Associate Brand Managers typically report to the Brand Director or Senior Brand Manager and support the business by interfacing with key cross functional and customer teams. The Retailer Brand ABM role has accountability to collaborate with BU and Customer teams on new bids, re-bids and/or to maintain the current business needs. The Retailer Brand ABM has exposure to and learns about how to manage P&L.
* Conducting in-depth analysis to identify problems, find trends, make hypothesis, create compelling stories and make sound recommendations about the brand, competitive, category, customer or consumer trends to enhance the brand's equity and market performance.
* Actively participating in the development of brand commercial programs.
* Owning and managing projects aligned to the development and implementation of customer specific commercial programs that integrate the brand / shopper and customers' goals in support of the brand commercial plan.
* Development and implementation of distribution, packaging, shelving and merchandising strategies and plans.
* Using strong general manager business acumen in conjunction with marketing competency to influence and lead projects cross-functionally.
MBA with an emphasis in Marketing
* 2 to 3 years previous business experience
* Previous marketing internship experience at a Fortune 500 consumer packaged goods corporation preferred
* Strong project and time management skills essential
* Applicants must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. on a regular, full-time basis.
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship.
Primary Location USA-WI-Neenah
Worker Type Employee
Worker Sub-Type Regular
Time Type Full time