Associate Operations Coordinator, Graphic Design Services
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
Stanley Black & Decker
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
* The Associate Brand Strategist will coordinate both strategic and creative marketing solutions that help connect the GTS Brands to specific target audiences and drive brand awareness.
* Support all SBUs/all Brands within the GTS Division, with a focus on N.A. Sales and Marketing.
* Ensure compliance of brand standards and maintain consistency of all communication elements.
* Lead marketing communication efforts for select clients, including, but not limited to: Co-Ops, National Accounts, Verticals, Licensing, Inside Sales, etc
* Effectively work cross-functionally and build relationships with a number of internal teams, from brand to digital to channel to legal, etc
* Work with cross-functional teams to provide project management, organization and coordination from concept through production for key marketing support materials such as, but not limited to: customized brochures, catalogs, sales/event collateral, co-op show and facility graphics, etc
* Ensure projects are tracking to timelines and budgets (where applicable).
* Special projects that require creative problem solving will also be led by this individual.
* Bachelor s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field required.
* 2 years in industrial products industry, sales/marketing/brand preferred
* Retail/field sales experience, preferably with IC and National Accounts
SKILLS SET DESIRED:
* Creative thinker
* Passion for brands
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Solid PowerPoint and presentation skills
* Project management skills
* Leadership and team building skills
* Extreme attention to detail and ability to handle multiple projects at once
* Highly organized
* Team player
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
EEO Statement All qualified applicants that apply for Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.