This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION
AON IS LOOKING FOR AN ASSOCIATE BROKER
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Property brokerage group within Aon Risk Solutions, in Southfield, MI. As an Associate Broker, you will report directly to the Director of Property Broking.
Your Impact As An Associate Broker
* Accountable for routine support activities to brokers and senior brokers with defined deadlines, related to proposal and endorsement preparation, submission and data analysis or related to the placement and servicing of structured portfolio solutions.
* May facilitate and/or participate in client/broker strategy meetings. May send requests for quotation to a generally standard group of insurance carriers with limited room for negotiation and prepares reports summarizing results.
* Manages daily work within established guidelines and receives general instructions on newly introduced assignments.
* Individual with knowledge of the principles and practices within a technical/ professional discipline.
* Possesses advanced analytical, technical and problem-solving skills and abilities.
YOU BRING KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE
* Proficient in Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, Power Point
* Needs to be detailed oriented
* Good Verbal and Communication skills
* Handle multiple projects/deadlines
* Ability to prioritize workload
Bachelor s degree
WE OFFER YOU
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
OUR COLLEAGUE EXPERIENCE:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. To learn more visit aon.com.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
JOB NUMBER: 2420017
CATEGORY: Broker Group
LOCATION: United States, MI, Southfield