Associate Business Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY PTC Company Description
PTC (NASDAQ: PTC) has the most robust Internet of Things technology in the world. In 1986 we revolutionized digital 3D design. Now our leading IoT and AR platform and field-proven solutions bring together the physical and digital worlds to reinvent the way companies create, operate, and service products. With PTC technology, global manufacturers and an ecosystem of partners and developers can capitalize on the promise of the IoT today and drive the future of innovation.
Associate Business Analyst
Job Description for Advertising Purposes
As part of a global Sales Operations team, the Associate Business Analyst will be responsible for driving efficiency within and value to the PTC Sales organization through programs which marry process and technology. The ideal candidate will possess a unique blend of technical, business and people skills. They will be a self-starter, resourceful and a quick learner. This role involves provision of support on multiple platforms including but limited to salesforce.com CRM platform as relating to projects and new enhancements.
* Deliver timely and effective process and application support to Sales users on the salesforce.com CRM platform.
* Execute thorough user acceptance testing (UAT), necessary to deploy quality solutions to user base
* Execute system administration activities, necessary to maintain access, visibility and usability of the applications
* Collaborate with team to identify common end user issues requiring system bug fixes or enhancements necessary to continuously drive adoption and improve the user experience.
* Liaise with constituents to understand business problems in order to assess and propose process and technology solutions.
* Validate solutions with end user community and execute testing to ensure that they are fit for purpose and compliant with business requirements.
* Facilitate the creation of application and process training collateral ensuring end user ability to use and understand delivered solutions
* Facilitate the preparation of artifacts in relation to support delivery and test scripts to ensure through execution and continuous operational improvement
* Bachelor s Degree in a Business or Technical area with MIS concentration or related work experience
* 2+ years experience in business process analysis.
* Customer focused, action oriented and committed to driving quality results
* Self-starter, able to quickly learn and adapt to new process and technologies in order to meet business needs and drive business value
* Demonstrate commitment to continuous learning
* Able to effectively deal with and manage ambiguity
* Possesses analytical and problem solving skills
* Exceptional interpersonal and written communication skills
* Understanding of Salesforce.com fundamentals.
* Proficient in Microsoft Suite skills. Required: PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Visio.
Job Req Number
Why Join Us and Benefits Summary
PTC is a great place to work. Our culture is one of excellence, innovation, empowerment, and caring about our customers, communities, and employees. We have built an action oriented culture of integrity and trust, creating a sense of team spirit at both the departmental and company-wide level. At PTC, we have great employees and know that they are critical to the company s success.
The Core Values we live by to achieve our success are:
* Customer Success
* Innovation & Empowerment
* Integrity & Professionalism
* Social Responsibility through Shared Value
We are looking to add strong candidates that uphold the PTC Core Values and are eager to grow and develop their careers with us. If you share these values and enjoy a work environment that is fast paced, hands on, and results oriented, then PTC is the place for you.
PTC benefits are among the most competitive in the industry. While your salary is the major component of your compensation, you also receive a competitive benefits package including:
* Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
* Healthcare and Dental insurance
* Paid Time Off and Sick Time
* Birthday Day-off
* Tuition Reimbursement (Canada, India, Israel, US)
* Holiday Pay
* Employee Referral Program
* Management and Employee Training Development
* Other Regional-specific Benefits
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.