Associate Cafeteria Cook
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 1/21/2017
Omni Hotels & Resorts
Hot Springs, VA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
The role is dedicated to providing quality service that exceeds associates expectations, by proactively embracing The Omni Homestead service standards, adhering to safety regulations and gaining the knowledge to assist associates with any and all needs.
1. Consistently demonstrate and own any and all tasks needed to carry out the 6 pillars
2. Demonstrate commitment to making a conscientious effort to eliminate or reduce the risk of injury to our guests and associates, damage to our property or the property of others. Know the correct action to take in the event of an emergency, and demonstrate this knowledge by acting appropriately in the event of an emergency.
3. Know and share information about the resort and activities, demonstrate this knowledge by accurately communicating daily events, hours of operation and resort/activity information to our guests and associates
4. Prepares all food items according to standard recipes and/or as specified on guest check to ensure consistency of product. Visually inspects, selects and uses only food items ideal cooking, in preparation of all menu items
5. Checks and controls the proper storage of product, monitor age and condition of all food items to rotate and maintain highest quality. Keeps all refrigeration equipment, storage and working areas clean and clutter free, complying with health department regulations
6. Prepares daily requisitions for supplies and food items for production
7. Reads and employs math skills to follow recipes
8. Ensure all equipment is clean and in working condition
9. Visually inspects, selects and uses only the freshest fruits, vegetables, meats and other food products of the highest standard in preparation of all menu items
Must be 18 years of age.
High School Diploma/GED preferred.
Related expeirnece preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: