Associate, Construction Project Accountant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate to join our Real Estate & Facilities group in our Montvale, NJ office.
- Serve as project accountant for architecture and construction projects
- Prioritize work to meet milestones and complete deliverables in a timely manner while adhering to the business requirements throughout project lifecycle
- Analyze and report budget variances to the appropriate leadership teams
- Collaborate with teams to identify budget risks and facilitate early intervention
- Handle FileSite and vendor maintenance
- Perform ad-hoc project related reporting
- Minimum five years accounting experience; preferably within construction or related project accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Experience with Sage Timberline is preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .