Associate Consultant - Employee Benefits (4794)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 1/21/2017
Alliant Insurance Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONWith a history dating back to 1925, Alliant Insurance Services is one of the nation s leading distributors of diversified insurance products and services. Operating through a national network of offices, Alliant provides property and casualty, workers compensation, employee benefits, surety, and financial products and services to more than 26,000 clients nationwide. Alliant Insurance Services ranks among the 15 largest insurance brokerage firms in the United States.
Responsible for providing day-to-day support and management of all client projects and deliverables, manage marketing s, evaluate financials and renewals, direct resources and assume responsibility for the client relationship.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Serve as the daily contact managing client relationships directly with day to day contact within the client organization
* Manage renewal and marketing projects
* Assist with financial evaluation, budget setting, reserve calculations, and rate development
* Data analysis and recommendations
* Provide insight and recommendations for product offerings, plan design, vendor selection, pricing, funding options, and contribution strategy
* Represent the client in carrier negotiations
* Act as liaison between client and carrier or vendor representatives
* Provide ongoing HR support
* Maintain awareness of legislative changes impacting Health and Welfare programs
* Assist with communication strategy and development
* Act as intermediary between client and vendor providing assistance with issue resolution
* Engages in optimal and appropriate usage of applicable agency management systems
* Manage all account management activity
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Bachelor s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
3-8 years related work experience;
Valid insurance license
Must continue to meet Continuing Education requirements for license renewal
Must be thorough, detailed oriented, well organized and a self-starter able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a demanding work environment
Basic technical, analytical, strategic planning capabilities
Excellent interpersonal skills, strong oral and written communication skills
Ability to work within a team and to foster teamwork
Excellent customer service skills, including telephone and listening skills
Good leadership, problem solving, time management skills, strong presentation skills
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Proficient in Agency Management System
Ability to prioritize work for multiple projects and deadlines
We are proud to provide comprehensive, high quality employee programs to meet employees needs now and in the future, including a very competitive financial package. We encourage you to explore what we have to offer.
Alliant is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.