Associate Consultant, Engagement and Employee Lifecycle Consulting (New York, Lincolnshire or Washington DC)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION
AON IS LOOKING FOR AN ASSOCIATE CONSULTANT, ENGAGEMENT AND EMPLOYEE LIFECYCLE CONSULTING
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Talent, Reward & Performance business group within Aon Hewitt in New York, Lincolnshire, or DC. Remote position negotiable.
YOUR IMPACT AS AN ASSOCIATE CONSULTANT, ENGAGEMENT AND EMPLOYEE LIFECYCLE CONSULTING
Our Talent, Reward & Performance consulting team currently has an opening for an Associate Consultant, Engagement and Employee Lifecycle Consulting. As a team member, you will be responsible for delivering on client projects, analyzing and gathering insight from client data, and helping build and maintain our base of clients. As an Associate Consultant, you will partner with experienced consultants to develop greater insights and consulting in employee lifecycle management (onboarding, engagement, and exit).
* CLIENT DELIVERY: Respond to client needs and execute project plans to deliver optimal engagement value to both the client and Aon. Deliver work products of the highest quality.
* RELATIONSHIP BUILDING: Responsible for interacting and establishing trust with client contacts and maximizing individual utilization. Develop relationships with internal clients such as senior consultants, peers, and associates in other offices to establish professional reputation and increase project opportunities.
* INSIGHT DEVELOPMENT: Execute project worksteps, analyze data, and accumulate knowledge of business models through actual engagements. Apply cutting-edge consulting methodologies to complex client business problems.
* SALES: Support the sale of client projects. Listen for possible extend/expand opportunities in client interactions. Contribute to client proposals. Observe client scoping conversations with senior consultants
* RESEARCH: Conduct employee lifecycle (onboarding, engagement, and exit) research at the direction of senior consultants.
* ASSOCIATE DEVELOPMENT: Participate in scheduled and on the job training to develop a full understanding of Aon Hewitt's consulting methodologies. Supplement with outside reading to develop a deeper understanding of the business issues and trends. Support internal initiatives to develop new consulting content, develop new markets and recruit new consultants.
YOU BRING KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE
* A minimum of three years of relevant work experience
* Demonstration of leadership in extracurricular activities is desirable
* Demonstrated analytical and organizational skills
* Experience with SPSS, SAS, or other statistical tools.
* Background in basic statistics (e.g., correlation/regression); more advanced statistics background (e.g., time series designs, MANOVA) preferred.
* Basic knowledge of and ability to draft business correspondence, reports and presentations
* Demonstrated problem solving skills
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Ability to think critically and question data
* Basic project management skills
* Knowledgeable about day-to-day HR department operations and how information integrates with HR functions and other areas of the organization
* Ability to travel up to 25%
* Advanced knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and intermediate to advanced knowledge in other tools.
Bachelor s degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Statistics, Economics, or General Business; MA in Industrial/Organizational Psychology preferred
We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. To learn more visit aon.com.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
JOB NUMBER: 2416418
CATEGORY: Consulting Group
LOCATION: United States, IL, Lincolnshire