Associate, Corporate Development Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate, to join our Corporate Development team in either our Montvale or Short Hills office.
- Perform market research, landscape, and company analysis
- Conduct market and transaction comparable analysis
- Participate in the drafting and development of business cases
- Project manage various parts of the transaction life cycle
- Prepare reports and presentations for decision-maker consumption
- Minimum two years of market research experience; preferably within a professional services firm or similar environment
- Bachelor's degree from accredited college or university
- Consulting business operations experience preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications; including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .