Associate Creative Director
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Sapient Government Services (US)
JOB DESCRIPTIONSapient Government Services (SGS) is looking for people who simply put are driven to make a difference.
By solving some of todays toughest challenges, our teams are helping to transform the government in the areas of business, technology and marketing. Working at SGS, you will be in an environment that fosters growth and creativity, demands openness and client-focused delivery, and celebrates initiative and innovation.
The chance to bring your ideas and new thinking to todays challenges and work in a truly unique work environment is now its at Sapient Government Services.
JOB TITLE Associate creative director
JOB TITLE: Associate, Creative Director
REPORTS TO: Program Manager
LOCATION: Arlington, VA
EMPLOYEE STATUS: Regular, full-time
START DATE: Immediately
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: Eligible for Public Trust
Associate Creative Directors at Sapient are responsible for leading, overseeing, and defining best practices for the navigation, organization, interaction design, and business/user process engineering for leading-edge Web solutions, software, and mobile devices/applications. You will play an active role in leading creative teams and in shaping new opportunities for Sapient be it expanding current client relationships or forging new ones. An Associate Creative Director must have a deep understanding of user-centered research, design, front-end development, content strategy, and brand strategy to lead multi-disciplinary teams in the development and production of quality creative solutions that meet clients business objectives and goals.
* Drive, oversee, and provide thought leadership in the assessment of existing sites/properties for usefulness, usability, visual design, content, and branding
* Lead participatory design/user testing activities, as well as behavioral in-context and ethnographic research events across accounts
* Develop and maintain relationships with key client stakeholders, manage client involvement in research
* Build visually compelling frameworks that simply convey complex conceptual relationships
* Identify opportunities to create business value and improve the user experience (based on user research), organize opportunities into visually compelling matrices or maps
* Lead participatory requirements gathering activities, including the analysis and synthesis of requirements definition, present feature lists and requirements documents to senior clients
* Lead stakeholder interviews, present findings to large client groups in workshop settings, facilitate conversations to ensure stakeholder alignment.
* Define best practices and standards related to persona development/behavioural segmentation, coach teams to align personas/segmentation with client/project objectives
* Oversee the development of user scenarios and ensure that they are derived appropriately from behavioral segments/user profiles, ensure that scenarios respond to key user needs and illustrate key business opportunities
* Drive the development of frameworks that describe key aspects of a proposed experience, and how it reconciles business and user needs, execute top-level deliverables based on user-centered design techniques
* Lead the creation of visually compelling representations of the solution's high-level interaction, navigation, and organization design (i.e., concept models)
* Oversee the development of organizational models, affinity maps, sitemaps, process/screen flows, and wireframes, present deliverables to senior clients
* Estimate, plan, and lead all creative work (across all sub domains, including Visual Design, Information Architecture, Content Strategy, and Interactive Development) in the development of a quality solution for small-to-medium size projects
* Execute and manage creative aspects of sales pursuits, including: shaping and responding to opportunities, proposal creation, and orals presentations
* Must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Residence
* Eligible for U.S. Government Clearance.
* Bachelor's degree required in design-related discipline: Interaction, Information or Interface design, Human-Computer Interaction, Design Planning, Graphic Design, Communications
* 8 years of industry experience, agency experience a plus
* Solid verbal communication skills, with experience presenting to all levels of clients and co-workers
* Knowledge of direct marketing, online advertising, and web experiences, with proven conceptual and design abilities
* Candidates must be well-versed in user-centered design methods and techniques
* Must possess a deep understanding in related creative tracks: design, interactive development, copywriting and content strategy
* Proficient to expert in: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Visio, Microsoft Office
* Must have been in a client-facing role and have project experience in working with teams on large scale, long-term projects
* Excellent analytical and process-oriented skills
* Excellent writing skills
* Ability to gracefully handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
ABOUT SAPIENT GOVERNMENT SERVICES
Sapient Government Services, a division of Publicis.Sapient, is a leading provider of consulting, technology, and marketing services to a wide array of U.S. governmental agencies. Focused on driving long-term change and transforming the citizen experience, we use technology to help agencies become more accessible and transparent. With a track record of delivering mission-critical solutions and the ability to leverage commercial best practices, we have served as trusted advisors to government agencies such as the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Library of Congress, National Institutes of Health, United States Department of Health and Human Services, and United States Department of Homeland Security. For more information, visit http://www.sapientgov.com.
Sapient is a registered service mark of Sapient Corporation.
*REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS MAY BE MADE TO ENABLE INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES TO PERFORM THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THIS ROLE, WHICH INCLUDE HEARING, SPEAKING, TYPING, AND OCCASIONALLY MOVING AND/OR LIFTING UP TO 15 POUNDS.
SAPIENT US IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY / AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS TO SAPIENT US WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS.e, interaction designer, art director, interactive designer, marketing manager, a