Associate Creative Director-Copy, Momentum
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/30/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY .Tracking Code
/ WHY YOU LL LOVE THIS JOB
Your job will mean defining, beautifying and crafting the look of some of the world s biggest, most well-known brands the type of clients other agencies would fall over backwards to work with. You ll design for a variety of brands, in a multitude of categories from financial to beverages to spirits to automakers, luxury and beyond and you ll do so in media that defy the two-dimensional and live in personal experience. You ll love this job because starting your day with blank pages getting placed in front of you, waiting for you to design gorgeous experiences that have never been done before, excites you. You ll be at a place where ideas get produced, not left for dead in brainstorms, and those ideas come to life in tangible ways that you can actually experience in the real world. You ll get a chance to step up, get client-facing experience, and be an instrumental voice in pitches and presentations.
There s no one roadmap for brand experience; you ll build visual stories from the ground up on a daily basis. We ll show you the goal and you ll get us there how will be up to you. You ll show off your design chops by being able to effortlessly swap styles and looks for a variety of clients and environments. You want to make more than just a print ad or a commercial you want to make anything and everything and that s not hyperbole. Some days you ll work on the video for a microsite, other days you ll make a living billboard or stunning still images for a live experience or who knows* This isn t cookie-cutter ad school art directing this is brand experience.
We challenge ourselves to create ideas that are so terrifyingly good they make us nauseous. That s what you ll do.
/ WHY YOU LL LOVE DOING IT AT MOMENTUM:
Because the idea that a brand s action is more important than its bullshit rhetoric is the key to ouR entire approach. The experiences people have help decide what a brand means to them emotionally, socially and when it's time to buy. Experience creates real connections that lead to loyalty, advocacy and sales. So Momentum imagines and creates what we call the total brand experience. We connect brands and people in authentic ways that give real value to both. For people, that means memorable, valuable experiences after which they love the brand for who it is and what it does. For brands, that means loyalty, sales, conversion, share and more.
Hi. We re Momentum Worldwide.
Let s get it on.
/ HERE S THE TYPE WE RE LOOKING FOR:
* Writes so good it could make us cry
* Stretch Armstrong-like in pushing their limits
* Adaptable to creating content for any medium
* Reads a brief and immediately has ideas that challenge, while reflecting the client s needs
* Passionate about creating experiences through integrated marketing, bringing tangible value to the audience
* Talks smart; a communicator who can sell ideas to clients and business leaders alike
* Pop culture and trend watcher who knows what is going on and why people care
* A ball of fire who gets a project and goes hard after it, staying on schedule without having their hand held every step of the way
* Thirsty for knowledge, you want to learn and adapt as our clients regularly update their branding and messaging.
* A thinker and not just a monkey banging away at a keyboard.
* Not an Art Director, but you know how words and art work together and want to touch a lot of different styles
* A nice ass-kicker with no time for outsized egos because they re too busy getting shit done
/ QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
* Typically 8+ years of relevant professional experience
* Strong writing portfolio of work and ideas
* Solid conceptual thinking skills
* Diverse/flexible creative style
* Thorough understanding of marketing communications
* Solid computer skills MS Office
Momentum Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual preference, national origin, religion, marital status, type of military discharge, or other legally protected categories as set forth in the applicable state, federal or local laws.
New York, New York, United States