Associate Creative Director, Copywriter
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
Pandora Media Inc.
* Lead writing and copy creation for Custom Content, Custom stations, Brand Marketing, Events, Product and Editorial
* Work with the Custom Content team to provide strategy and copywriting for host scripts, program content, UX design, display assets, and traffic-driving media
* Work with the brand marketing, design and events teams to provide strategy and copywriting for advertising both on and off platform as well as social content and event marketing
* Support custom content designers, brand designer and product designers to provide writing strategy and services for multiple cross-functional campaigns, including efforts in UX design, artist messaging, and editorial
* 5+ years of professional copywriting experience in advertising, brand strategy, and/or marketing
* Proven ability to create engaging and persuasive copy content
* Outstanding collaboration skills with the desire, passion, and patience to work cross-functionally in order to establish and meet shared organizational goals
* Excellent interpersonal, written/verbal communication, and critical thinking skills
* Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure and when handling multiple projects
* Meet deadlines with ease and accuracy
* Ability to take feedback and constructive criticism in stride
* High attention to detail and organization
* Experience in music journalism, broadcast, and technical writing preferred
* Familiar with both display and audio copy, specifically the dynamic differences between the written and spoken word
* Bachelor's Degree and relevant work experience - Advertising Agency and tech or music experience is a plus
* Passion for taglines, oxford commas, brainstorms, music, and dynamic storytelling
* Fun, humble, and innovative!
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com