Associate Creative Director
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/1/2016
SIA Group, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Pace is North America s leading independent content agency, specializing in multichannel branded content solutions that fuel loyalty, CRM, marketing, digital and social programs for many of the world s largest brands. We have a staff of more than 330 professionals located in five offices across the U.S. Greensboro, North Carolina; New York; Dallas; San Antonio; and Rogers, Arkansas. We help our clients navigate through the complex marketing landscape to develop programs that deliver targeted outcomes.
Responsible for creative direction, design, layout and production of creative elements from photography, page design, video creation and social content. Ability to lead ideation and present creative ideas both internally and externally. Ability to be hands-on in the creation and help lead the overall creative vision with the Creative Director.
Education: Bachelor s Degree in graphic arts from a technical college or 4-year college.
Experience: Minimum of 8 years experience in a design-related field, including publishing, marketing or advertising.
* Must have solid design skills, with a focus in ideation and execution
* Experience with social content and creation and video creation
* Excellent in InDesign, proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator, After Effects is a bonus
* Precise, detail oriented and highly organized, ability to manage and inspire a team
* Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
* Possess excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills with the ability to help the creative team balance workloads and priorities
* Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to successfully juggle multiple assignments and deadlines
* Enjoy working as part of a team
* Video concepting and production
* Devise creative concepts and content campaigns that capitalize on new opportunities and directives for and from the client.
* Provide creative and strategic leadership on digital editorial properties; develop original strategies as needed.
* Enforce high quality-control standards to ensure that content is best in class, supportive of client strategies and on brand.
* Collaborate with Pace video team and art on new video concepts; develop videos and series in support client content marketing objectives; oversee video copy as needed.
* Attend video shoots as needed to ensure storyline fidelity, conduct talent interviews or supervise scripts.
* Lead creative team as needed on live event content opportunities.
* Educate creative team on emerging digital trends and tools.
* Create and edit individual assets as needed and follow tone and style guidelines for the digital materials.
* Ensure all content is optimized for search engines and supports overall SEO strategy.
* Explore and improve social media opportunities of design content.
No phone calls please.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities