Associate Creative Director
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/1/2016
SIA Group, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Pace is North America s leading independent content agency, specializing in multichannel branded content solutions that fuel loyalty, CRM, marketing, digital and social programs for many of the world s largest brands. We have a staff of more than 330 professionals located in five offices across the U.S. Greensboro, North Carolina; New York; Dallas; San Antonio; and Rogers, Arkansas. We help our clients navigate through the complex marketing landscape to develop programs that deliver targeted outcomes.
Join a fast-growing team with multiple projects for a trusted and well-recognized home interiors brand. The Associate Creative Director is a highly productive leader on our team, both creating content and managing junior creative professionals. They also partner with our strategy, community management and analytics teams to create award-winning content.
Education: Bachelor s Degree in communications, marketing, journalism or related field.
Experience: Minimum of 8 years experience in copywriting, digital editing or social media at an ad agency, corporate communications or other relevant organization involved in contemporary, cross-channel programs.
* Leadership: Proven record of success with managing and inspiring a team. You can own creation and execution of digital editorial plan.
* Communication: Advanced writing and editing skills, with a dual focus in both ideation and execution.
* Social media: Experience with social content ideation and creation. Video experience strongly desired.
* Creativity: Build unexpected storytelling solutions that will surprise and delight.
* Confidence: Be able to work independently among a team of experienced creatives and share thoughts and opinions on our work.
* Organization: Meet overlapping deadlines in a fast-paced environment without sacrificing quality or accuracy.
* Collaboration: Understand how your role fits into the strategic objectives of the client and agency, and communicate well at all times with colleagues across disciplines.
* Be a creative leader. You love brainstorming and sharing the results of those sessions internally and with the client.
* Kickoff, monitor and evaluate the creative work of junior creative and freelance creative team members.
* Manage wisely. Know when to delegate and when to do it yourself.
* Learn and apply client brand standards.
* Be curious and experimental. You love the field you are in, and you constantly look to stay educated and out in front.
* Apply your knowledge during creative reviews to offer constructive critiques and to ask relevant questions within the team.
* Keep up to date on content marketing trends, home improvement and current events and issues relevant to our audiences.
No phone calls please.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities